- 1 lb lamb mince
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp onion granules
- 1 tbsp berbere spice
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- Salt to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/375°F/gas mark 6
- In a large bowl, add meat and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Using damp hands, scoop about 1 tbsp of the mix and roll between your palms to form meatballs.
- Arrange on a rack over a tray lined with greaseproof paper and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes till cooked through.
- Serve with a scattering of torn fresh basil.