- 500g skinless fish fillets
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 scotch bonnet, de-seeded and finely chopped, optional
- 1-2 tbsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 3cm ginger, freshly grated
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 75g French beans, very finely chopped
- Peanut oil for frying
- Use a knife or food processor to roughly chop up the fish and place in a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Wet your hands, scoop up about 2 tbsp of the fish mixture and flatten into a patty shape.
- Heat a large frying pan, add some oil and fry the fishcakes until golden.
- Remove and drain on kitchen paper. Keep warm while you fry the rest.