- 6 chicken thighs, skinless, de-boned
- -Marinade ingredients-
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp suya (spicy peanut seasoning)
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl and add the marinade ingredients.
- Using your hands, mix well to coat the pieces evenly. Cover with cling film and set aside for at least an hour.
- Heat a griddle pan and while that’s heating, remove the chicken pieces from the marinade.
- Place the chicken pieces on the hot griddle and cook for about 10-15 minutes, turning once. Ensure the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle generously with suya mix before serving.