Chicken wings with wild rosemary
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 3 tsp onion granules
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper or crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp wild rosemary or oregano
- Salt to season
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/375°F/gas mark 6
- In a mixing bowl, add the chicken and remaining ingredients.
- Using your hands, mix well to coat the wing pieces. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Arrange chicken wings on an oven tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes and turn the heat down to 160°C for a further 15 minutes or till crisp, cooked through and golden.